It is known that fewer than 1 in 5 people use any sort of formal time management system.
People rely on pinned emails in their inbox, a few dozen sticky notes, a messy day planner or any number of self designed systems to help keep them on track – sound familiar?
In this episode we have a special guest, Darren Hunter who is a national and international property management trainer, expert and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting. A consultant and trainer now for over 11 years, Darren has previously worked as the state (network) property manager with one of Australia’s most respected real estate brands – recruiting, training, implementing policies and procedures and managing 28 property managers in 18 regional offices over South Australia and the Northern Territory. In 2006 he wrote the national property management policies and procedures for the third largest rent roll in Australia.
“It’s all about effectively managing the most effective and efficient way with your tasks within the timeframe you have.”– Darren Hunter
In this episode we explore:
- Darren’s journey and how he got started
- Darren’s perspective on time management and how it’s about effectively managing the most effective and efficient way
- How to manage those tasks on your to do list and how to speed up our accuracy
- Practical tips you can use to help stop interruptions and remove distractions in your workplace environment
- PMVA – https://www.pmva.com.au/
- Inspection Express – https://ipropertyexpress.com/book-a-d… (Mention The Property Management Podcast and get 50% off the cost of your 360-degree tech)
- The Tarsi Way – https://thetarsiway.com/
- RentPay – https://www.rentpay.com.au/
Connect with Kylie: