How hard is it to buy or sell your rent roll? Well, it’s a lot harder than you think, especially since there’s a lot of money at stake. If you buy the wrong rent roll and lose a large number of those managements, you will be under severe financial pressure, especially if you have a loan to pay back. That’s why it’s important to talk to experts if you’re embarking on this journey. So let’s break down some of the nitty-gritty you need to know when buying and selling a rent roll. Joining Kylie in this episode is Lucy Ross, Property Lawyer specializing in the rent roll business.
Doors are now open to the Digital Marketing School. The unique and proven method to boost your personal profile, build your business brand and grow your rent roll. Join here: https://that-property-mum.mykajabi.com/digitalschool
“Property management is all about relationships with your property owners. That’s your key to this business“– Lucy Ross
In This Episode:
– Meet Lucy Ross, Property Lawyer
– What is a rent roll? Why would someone want to buy or sell a rent roll?
– The legalities that go into buying and selling a rent roll and why you should always perform due diligence in all your transactions
– Should you always engage a lawyer when entering into a deal?
– What you need to know before signing that contract
– Special conditions you should include in your contract of sale, especially those that are unique to rent roll
– What is the first step you need to take if you’re thinking about buying or selling a rent roll?
– Lucy shares a piece of excellent advice that applies to any role or industry
Connect with Lucy Ross:
Connect with Kylie: