Marketing, prospecting, social media, and digital marketing–so many buzzwords, so much to do. It’s easy to get overwhelmed and confused. You’re not alone if you’re feeling fearful about where to go and what to do next. Digital marketing turned Kylies business around at a time when her rent rolls were stagnant, her finances were under unbelievable duress, and she was seriously contemplating giving it all up and going back to work for someone else. But she learned about digital marketing and gave her business one more chance.
In this episode, Kylie shares her steps to turn her business around and start a new business using a specific digital marketing strategy.
Join the FREE 60 Minute LIVE Online Event: HOW TO SET UP YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LEAD GENERATION – Without The Fear, Confusion & Overwhelm
If you’re struggling to post consistently, grow your following, and generate new business from social media, then you need a Done for You Social Media Management Solution
Have you heard about the PM Collective Podcast hosted by Ashleigh Goodchild? It’s a must-listen podcast if you are in the property management industry. Be sure to download the podcast or head on to – PM Collective Podcast with Ashleigh Goodchild
“The principles of digital marketing are universal and apply across almost every service or product-based business globally.”– Kylie Walker
In This Episode:
– How was Kylie’s business doing before implementing a digital marketing strategy?
– Kylie was a traditional marketer before the internet, but she knew she had to learn new things. So how did she acquire her digital marketing skills?
– What is SEO, and why is it essential in digital marketing?
– Creative ways to get people to leave their details so you can include them in your email list
– How does having a website help your business? What information do people need to see?
– Social media as part of your digital marketing journey and the 3 Ps of social media posts
– Discover how content marketing, lead magnets, and nurture emails or messages can help boost your business growth
Connect with Kylie: