How are you marketing your business? You probably know you need to have an active social media presence these days. But if you ask yourself, what do I do now? When do I post? What do I post? How do I post? Then, you’re in for a treat. Learn how to effectively use social media for lead generation with todays guest, Ellen Bathgate.
Ellen is the founder of the highly recognised coaching and consulting business, Rent Roll Starter, specializing in enabling independent real estate agents to start their own Rent Rolls quickly, easily and stress free – even if they’ve never been in business for themselves before. She is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Auctioneer (NSW) and holds the title of the winner of the REINSW Novice Auctioneer Competition, Orana and NSW divisions, 2006. She believes in leveraging technology, engaging inspiration from other industries and embracing outsourcing, to make businesses more profitable and enjoyable. If you want to learn her secrets, this is the episode for you.
To celebrate the launch of my podcast, ten grand prize winners will receive my best-selling e-books that will help them become successful property managers! Click here to enter
“Marketing concepts in themselves are fairly timeless. It’s just about the platform or the medium that we use. The reason why we need to go digital is because that’s where people are right now.” – Ellen Bathgate
In This Episode:
– Meet today’s amazing guest, Ellen Bathgate
– Why do business owners and property managers need to use social media as part of their lead generation strategy?
– What is the most effective strategy for social media marketing?
– Is there a secret sauce or a formula for what to post on social media? Ellen shares the HEC framework
– What is the guarantee that we will get potential clients from social media?
– Ellen recommends these marketing tools to help businesses grow their online presence
– The book that helped Ellen revolutionize the way she runs her business – The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
– Action items from today’s episode
Connect with Ellen:
Connect with Kylie: