It is a reality that most unhappy owners or tenants become disgruntled because of property maintenance issues. Luckily, there is an easy way to handle property management maintenance. This solution is known as Tapi.
Tapi is a groundbreaking maintenance management software that guarantees to reduce your maintenance expenditure by up to 40%. All your repairs are easily reported, quoted, and actioned. In addition, Tapi gives you complete visibility through every state, allowing you to focus on those areas that need extra attention.
In this episode of The Property Management Podcast, Kylie speaks with Taylor Coleman, Co-Founder and Head of Sales at Tapi. This software is designed to take your maintenance processes from stressful to seamless while keeping the lines of communication with your tenants, clients, and suppliers wide open.
Take advantage of this episode if you are interested in discovering a practical tool for simplifying the maintenance of your properties.
“If you are looking to grow quickly, you don’t need to add additional headcount because we are creating that foundation, that system, with automation technology.”– Taylor Coleman
In This Episode:
- Meet Taylor Coleman, Co-Founder and Head of Sales at Tapi
- What does Tapi do?
- The different programs inside Tapi
- New features in Tapi that will help owners comply with new Australian legislation
- How Tapi streamlines the quoting process
- What are the objections to using Tapi?
- How much does it cost to use Tapi for your business?
- Taylor’s favorite tools for personal development
- The PM Accelerate Membership
- Make Maintenance Your Superpower with Tapi (Mention That Property Mum and receive one month free on Tapi)
- Book a Strategy Call with Kylie
- Headway App
- The Tarsi Way
- Rental Heroes
- Inspection Express
- Listen to the PM Collective Podcast by Ashleigh Goodchild
Connect with Taylor Coleman:
Connect with Kylie: