Have you tried staying in an Airbnb property? Did you have a great experience? A few thoughtful details often matter in the overall customer experience, and the host’s job is to ensure the guest gets a 5-star experience every time.
So what do an Airbnb Supershost and a property manager have in common? Well, it turns out there’s a lot. Communication, customer experience, attentiveness, and an ability to listen are just a few of the secrets to success. If you want to know how to have a steady stream of 5-star reviews rolling into your business, grab a pen and paper because you’re in for some fantastic tips from Juls Rollnik, an Airbnb Superhost and author of the book Secrets of a Superhost.
Doors are now open to the Digital Marketing School. The unique and proven method to boost your personal profile, build your business brand and grow your rent roll. Join here: https://that-property-mum.mykajabi.com/digitalschool.
Have you heard about the PM Collective Podcast hosted by Ashleigh Goodchild? It’s a must-listen podcast if you are in the property management industry. Be sure to download the podcast or head on to – https://www.ashleighgoodchild.com.au/podcast.
“Excellence is unforgettable.”– Juls Rollnik
In This Episode:
– Juls walks us through her journey to becoming an Airbnb Superhost
– Juls shares her secrets to getting raving reviews
– 3 pillars to providing an excellent experience for your guests
– Simple things you can do to make your guests feel like King and Queen
– The reason and inspiration for the book Secrets of a Superhost
– A recommended resource for personal development from Juls
Connect with Juls Rollnik:
Connect with Kylie: