Would you like your rent arrears down to 1% or less or your workflows automated so you know exactly what you’re up to with any given task? Imagine putting an end to that middle-of-the-night scare again when you realize you’ve forgotten to do something.
What if you don’t need to operate a Trust Account, or what would it be like for your landlords to take control of paying their bills? It sounds like a dream, but these are all possible in Ailo.
Ailo is a ground-breaking business operating system for property managers that handles payments, solves communication, helps coordinate work, and provides a better experience for everyone.
In this episode of The Property Management Podcast, Kylie shares the spotlight with Juliette Hughes, Head of PM Advisory at Ailo. This platform connects property managers, homeowners, renters, and tradespeople in one place in real-time.
Listen up if you want to know the future of managing your properties and discover how Ailo can help you stand out from your competition.
“It’s a one-stop shop in Ailo. You don’t have to use five different plug-ins to achieve a high level of customer service, output, or effectiveness in property management.”– Juliette Hughes
In This Episode:
- Meet Juliette Hughes, Head of PM Advisory at Ailo
- How did Ailo start, and who is behind it?
- The biggest problems in the property management industry that Ailo can help address
- What are the requirements for Trust Accounting, and how does Ailo’s payment gateway and wallet system work?
- What are the objections to using Ailo, and how do you overcome them?
- How much does it cost to use Ailo for your business?
- Juliette’s favorite resource for personal development
– Make Maintenance Your Superpower with Tapi (Mention That Property Mum and receive one month free on Tapi)
Connect with Juliette Hughes:
Connect with Kylie: