We start a business to make money and start a lifestyle we want, right? But what if your clients, market conditions, and other factors force you to reduce your fees until you work for almost nothing?
So how do you grow your property management business? What fees should you charge? How much should you be charging? Do you have to give discounts? These questions are important, especially when you want to increase your profits and income. Charging higher and more fees and offering fewer discounts is just as rewarding for property management businesses as growth. And this week’s guest couldn’t agree more.
Darren Hunter is a national and international property management trainer, expert, and leading industry authority in fees and overcoming fee discounting. He is the Director of Inspired Growth Training, a leading training provider for property managers.
Join us today as we talk about Overcoming Fee Objections & Boosting Your Income.
“You only need one inch difference from your competitors to win the race.”
– Darren Hunter
In This Episode:
– Meet Darren Hunter, National, and International Property Management Trainer
– What are some of the biggest objections around fees, and how do we overcome them?
– What is the reason property managers are uncomfortable with talking about fees?
– Darren talks about some strategies around the Point of Difference
– Navigating the discounting warzone
– What other fees can help maximize a property manager’s income?
– Darren recommends reading the following books and applying the principles for success:
Connect with Darren:
Connect with Kylie: