Health and Wellness don’t usually go hand in hand with Property Management. Usually you hear that someone is stressed, burnout or wanting to leave the industry.
But what if I told you there was a Real Estate business that has created a health and wellness role in their business and created conversations around it!
In this episode, we speak with Michelle Evans from Stone Real Estate who has more than 20 years of experience investing in property and she understands how vital it is for agents to operate with the utmost respect for clients and their properties. In her role as Health and Wellness Director, Michelle provides in-house support for the Stone Coomera team and keeps a close eye on the health and wellness of the business in its entirety.
“Learn, keep being open to new personal development and be aware of what’s going on in your team.”– Michelle Evans
In this episode we explore:
- Michelle’s journey and how she got started in the industry
- How she shares health and wellness in her Real Estate business
- How she meets with her staff once a month and goes through the 7 areas of life
- The 7 areas of life and how it supports you if they are all in balance
- How to implement health and wellness into your business without it costing a fortune
- The transformations she has seen inside her business since becoming the Health and Wellness Director
- How she transitioned from a home school mum into a busy Real Estate business
- The issues and challenges she sees in the wider community who may not be implementing the health and wellness element
- PMVA – https://www.pmva.com.au/
- Inspection Express – https://ipropertyexpress.com/book-a-d… (Mention The Property Management Podcast and get 50% off the cost of your 360-degree tech)
- The Tarsi Way – https://thetarsiway.com/
- RentPay – https://www.rentpay.com.au/
- Kolmeo – https://kolmeo.com/
Connect with Kylie: