What are you selling to your clients? If you want more people to buy your products or services, you must craft an offer your clients have to say YES to. Because of that, you must implement proven strategies to make your offers irresistible to your customers.
In this episode of The Property Management Podcast, Kylie walks you through creating your valuable offer. This episode is from a workshop she presented with pointers from the book $100M Offers by Alex Hormozi. The book teaches business owners how to create offers that sell while charging higher prices at the same time. Alex Hormozi says we can provide more value to our clients or customers by making an offer that uniquely solves ALL the obstacles in the way of their true desire.
If you want to learn how to craft an irresistible offer, get ready to discover lessons from the book and Kylie’s experience as she shares her offer formula. So grab a pen and paper and tune in to this episode!
“Our goal is not to create desire but to channel that desire through our offer.”Kylie Walker
In This Episode:
- Let’s do the math: What can your offer bring in?
- What is an offer?
- What makes you and your offer stand out from the competition?
- Step #1: Know Your Market – Four things to look for when considering your ideal market
- Step #2: Know Your Worth – Understanding price to value discrepancy
- Step #3: Create Your Offer – What is your ideal client looking for? What is their dream outcome? What solutions can you offer?
- Bonus tips for crafting an irresistible offer
- $100M Offers by Alex Hormozi
- That Property Mum Podcast Episode: Building a Reputation in Your Core Area – Consistency Is Key With Shelley Bays
- Property Management Growth School
- The PM Accelerate Membership
- That Property Mum Courses
- Book a Strategy Call with Kylie
- Listen to the PM Collective – The ART of Property Management Podcast by Ashleigh Goodchild
- Make Maintenance Your Superpower with Tapi (Mention That Property Mum and receive one month free on Tapi)
- Rental Heroes
- Inspection Express (Mention The Property Management Podcast and get 50% off the cost of your 360-degree tech)
Connect with Kylie: