Public speaking is one of the biggest fears many people have. We experience the same fear when doing video presentations, knowing that people are watching us. But video presentations are essential in building connections with our audience, attracting more of our ideal clients, and having the confidence to show up as our authentic selves. So what if there’s a way to overcome the fear and be confident on video? Wouldn’t you want to learn how to do it?
In this episode, we have Jen Trevorrow, also known as JenT. She is a Video & Confidence Coach, Master NLP practitioner, Master Hypnotist, and Transformation Speaker who helps her clients build confidence for effective video communication. JenT is the founder of Be The Confident You, a company that offers Communication and Presentation Skills Coaching. So if you want to be confident on video, this episode is for you.
“Having a really great opening but then having a call-to-action or next step is vital to give your video a purpose, and our videos are out there to inspire or persuade.”
– Jen Trevorrow
In This Episode:
– Meet Jen Trevorrow, founder of Be The Confident You
– Why is video so powerful, and why do we need to do it?
– Practical steps you can take to become more confident on video
– Simple tips on how to structure your talking points and avoid the biggest mistake most people make
– Recommended equipment for video creation (you don’t need super expensive or highly technical equipment to start)
– Jen recommends her favorite tools and resources that can help you become more successful in growing your business
Connect with Jen Trevorrow:
Connect with Kylie: