Personal development increases your self-awareness and your self-esteem. It increases your skills and fulfills your aspirations. And usually before you embark on a self-development journey, you get to the point where you are feeling unfulfilled and stuck.
In this episode of The Property Management Podcast, Kylie invited Michelle Williams, who will share about how to build and grow your Personal Development which is essentially defined as looking inward and focusing on ways to better yourself.
Discover how Personal Development can skyrocket your self-awareness, boost your self-esteem, and equip you with valuable skills to fulfill your wildest aspirations. If you’ve ever felt stuck or unfulfilled, this episode is a game-changer.
“You have to keep learning, evolving and reminding yourself when new challenges come up of the tools that you used previously to get through those difficult periods.”– Michelle Williams
In this episode we explore:
- How personal development and planning helps you set out what you want to achieve
- Setting up your business for long term sustainability and growing organically
- How networking and attending conferences can support you with expanding your knowledge and opportunities for success
- The importance of continuing to develop different skill sets in your business
- PMVA – https://www.pmva.com.au/
- Inspection Express – https://ipropertyexpress.com/book-a-d… (Mention The Property Management Podcast and get 50% off the cost of your 360-degree tech)
- The Tarsi Way – https://thetarsiway.com/
Connect with Kylie: