Are you constantly exhausted and can’t seem to cope with emotional turmoil? Then, you might be on the verge of burnout. Burnout is a major reason good property managers leave the industry. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You deserve to love what you do and have a break from it, too. Slow down if you must. If you can’t remember the last time you took a vacation, it’s time to take one. In this episode, I will share the most common signs that you’re nearing or have reached burnout and what you can do about it. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
To celebrate the launch of my podcast, ten grand prize winners will receive my best-selling e-books that will help them become successful property managers! Click here to enter
“Slowing down and resting takes conscious effort, but it’s worth it. I’m honestly way more creative, productive, and focused when I’m well-rested, less stressed, and anxious.” – Kylie Walker
In This Episode:
– What is burnout and its symptoms?
– Sign #1: You want to quit. Are you tired of the responsibility and just want to get away from it all?
– Sign #2: You’re working crazy hard but you can’t get anything done. What are you busy with? Are you doing the big things that need to be done?
– Sign #3: Your body is signaling that it’s tired. Do you always feel drained and depleted? Chronic fatigue is a serious indication of burnout,
– Sign #4: You feel like your work or business has taken over your life. Have you been working long hours and can’t stop thinking about work?
– Sign #5: You have zero boundaries. Working all hours day without rest, never logging out, and feeling like you have to respond to every notification on your laptop or mobile phone?
– Reasons burnout is more prevalent in the property the management industry
– What can you do to combat burnout?
– Benefits to allowing yourself to step away from work
– Action items from today’s episode
Connect with Kylie: