How do you prevent burnout when running your property management business? Like any business, the key is having solid foundations–the systems, procedures, training, and support. But why have we got it all so wrong in property management for so long?
In today’s episode of The Property Management Podcast, Kylie engages in a conversation with Kasey Lawrence of MPM Consultants. Kasey has a passion for training and mentoring and setting up solid foundations throughout rental departments to maximize profitability and provide exceptional customer service. Her love for property management led to the birth of MPM Consultants, a property management consulting and training company that aims to help agencies that want to stand out, change the way things operate, adjust and improve processes, and be at the forefront of the industry.
If you need help with your property management business, you need to hear this episode. So what are you waiting for? Let’s dive in!
“I think the core values a successful property management business should have are structure, systems, and support. With all of those things, you should be able to have a thriving property management team and culture.”– Kasey Lawrence
In This Episode:
– Meet Kasey Lawrence, Director of MPM Consultants
– How did Kasey find her path in property management consulting and training?
– What are the biggest challenges in the property management industry today?
– What are the core foundations of property management, and why are they important?
– How can you encourage project managers to embrace systems and processes in the workplace?
– What is it like working with Kasey?
– What type of training and support does Kasey provide for newcomers in the industry?
– Kasey’s best resource for personal development and her advice for new property managers
– And more!!!
– Inspection Express: Get a 10% discount off your first month through That Property Mum, for new clients only.
Connect with Kasey:
– Email: email@example.com
Connect with Kylie: